Hello and welcome to my 2020 life goals post! I know that we’re halfway through the month at this point, but I still wanted to share what my 2020 goals are because I like to have a way to hold myself accountable!
If you haven’t already seen it, I posted a reading goals post a little while ago that you can check out as well!
I have many goals this year that I honestly don’t know if I will be able to accomplish fully. However, I wanted to go into this year by aiming high rather than low, so I decided to add more resolutions than I usually would.
I divided them up into personal and blogging goals, though the personal ones can be divided up even further into mindfulness, health/fitness, school, finance, and misc.!
Along with this, my mantra for the year is “be present.” I noticed that I tend to spend way too much time planning for, thinking, and worrying about the future rather than focusing on the here and now. Hopefully, I will be able to change that this year!
Now, let’s get onto the goals!
- meditate more frequently
- set to-do lists the night before
- limit screen time
- eat less processed sugar
- workout 3-5 days per week (at least 15 times per month)
- drink 64 oz of water per day
- attempt a “low buy year”
- add $5-10 per week into savings account
- pay off credit card
- join a new club
- start thesis research
- land a summer internship or job (slightly school-related)
- write more frequently
- watch all movies on AFI’s Best 100 Movies list
- learn to bake/cook better
- Post at least once a week (but aim for 2)
- write one book review per month
- utilize Pinterest more
- hit 1000 followers
Again, I am being ambitious this year, but I’m going to slowly incorporate these things into my lifestyle. I am not trying to immediately accomplish all of these, so I do think I can be fairly successful!
What are some of your resolutions?