Hello and Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate!!
Today we have my last quarterly favorites post of the year! I feel like it’s also a bit of a shorter one, but not much has changed in my life over the last three months because I was so busy with school and work.
But, I still have a few things I’m excited to share, so let’s take a look!
- Chunky almond butter: I have never tried a chunky nut butter. I always buy the creamy option. But one day I was at a grocery store, and I bought the chunky one accidentally. But it was phenomenal! I am so glad that I bought that one because it has become my new obsession.
- Toasted white chocolate mocha: I tried this Starbucks drink just a few days ago, but now it is my favorite drink they sell! It is the perfect holiday drink, and I know I will be buying it over and over for the rest of this year.
- The Queen’s Gambit: This is not a show I thought I was going to like, but with EVERYONE talking about it, I gave it a try. And it proved me wrong because I absolutely adored it. If you haven’t heard of it, it is a Netflix show about a young orphan who learns to play chess and becomes a prodigy. The story follows her as she grows up, and it was so fascinating and made me want to learn how to play!
- Evermore: I became a TS fan a little over a year ago, when Lover came out. Since then, I have grown to love her music more and more. Evermore is incredible! My top 3 right now are tolerate it, no body no crime, and ’tis the damn season!
- Kickboxing: My dad bought a punching bag a few weeks ago, and I have been loving it. It is such a great form of exercise, and it makes me feel so strong. I haven’t had a chance to try it out for too long because I was away at school, but now that I’m home for winter break, I am going to be getting a ton of use out of it!
- iPhone tripod: This is a purchase I have been meaning to make for quite some time! I am so glad that I finally got it because it has made taking pictures for instagram so much easier! I used to use my camera to take all of my photos, but it has become much easier to just use my phone recently, so having a tripod is essential, especially because I take most of my photos on my own.
- Kindle: I bought a Kindle Paperwhite! It’s probably my favorite purchase of the year, if I’m being honest. I love physical books, but over the years, I’ve started to care less and less about owning a ton of them. I’m in the process of weeding out my shelves now and only keeping books I really love. I want my collection to be curated to my tastes, so that is what I’m working on! Plus, the Kindle is great for reading all of my ARCs instead of using my phone.
I’d love to know if you’ve tried any of these, watched/listened to them, etc.! And what are your thoughts if you have?
I hope you all have an incredible holiday season and I’ll see you next week!