Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share the first installment of a new series on my blog- quarterly favorites. I’ve shared some favorites here in the past, but it’s something I haven’t done in a really long time.
I think it is a good way to incorporate more of my life on this blog, and I hope it allows you to get to know me more- and maybe you’ll find some of your own favorites, too!
As this is a quarterly favorites post, it is something I’m hoping to do every 3 months.
- How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow
- If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
- My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
- The Circle: I haven’t watched or started really any new tv shows in a while, but I did binge this one and I LOVED it. It was super entertaining, and I am eagerly waiting for season 2.
As far as movies, I have been watching many because I am trying to watch all 100 movies on the American Film Institute’s “Best Movies of All Time” list! Here are some of my favorites:
- Singin’ in the Rain
- To Die For by Sam Smith
- Never Worn White by Katy Perry
- What A Man Gotta Do by Jonas Brothers
- I Love Me by Demi Lovato
- This banana pancake recipe
- Greens powder by Nested (chocolate flavored)
- My glute resistance bands
- These vitamin C gummies
- Notion for desktop- this productivity/task system is incredible
- the Balance meditation app
- Tik Tok whipped iced coffee- if you haven’t seen this trend, I recommend looking it up and trying it!
That is all for my favorites of the last three months! If you also like any of these things, let me know in the comments so we can chat about them :)