A few years back, I uploaded a post where I showed you all my signed book collection. Since then, my collection has at least tripled in size. This is not something I am making to brag, but I just love seeing what books others get signed because it shows that the books are important to them or have more meaning to them.
So, here’s my collection!
First up, I have books that I got at signings. These were mainly from Bookcon over the last couple of years, but also from individual signings that I attended. I am so grateful to have been able to meet these authors, it was truly such an honor.
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern: This is my baby and I love it with my whole heart.
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo: I only got WTFOH signed in person, and I asked Elizabeth to sign a sticker for me to put inside of my copy of TPX.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: Meeting Jenny Han was like a dream come true. It was an amazing experience and she was so sweet.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: Still regret not buying all 3 books to have her sign, but I had to save space since I was traveling to and from Bookcon!
- A Work in Progress by Connor Franta: My friend and I waited from like 5 a.m. for this signing in high school and it was such a memorable experience!
- The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood
- Queen of the Conquered by Kacen Callendar
Next up are the books that I purchased or received already signed! I have not met any of these authors, unfortunately, but I am still so grateful to own these books.
- Deposing Nathan by Zack Smedley: I actually won this book from Zack himself in a Twitter giveaway! He is so nice and I really loved this book!
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green: This is another one of my all-time favorite books; definitely a prized possession of mine.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: I got the physical copy for Christmas and IT WAS SIGNED!
- Bright we Burn by Kiersten White
- Dive Smack by Demetra Brodsky
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover: Fun fact- both of my CoHo books are signed to “Ashley” because I won them in a Twitter giveaway and they were signed to the user!
Finally, we have my poetry collections. Some are from poets I’ve met, others were sent to me/purchased signed! As you can see, the majority of them are by Amanda Lovelace because I have attended multiple of her signings in the past!
- Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell
- The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace (x’s 3): I have the hardcover, the paperback, and the self-published version
- Temporary Storms by McKayla Debonis: She is a really good friend of mine now but this was her first collection!!
- Bright Minds, Empty Souls by Jennae Cecelia
- What We Buried by Caitlyn Siehl: I desperately need to do a re-read of this book because it was so beautiful! I had the chance to meet Caitlyn and she was the nicest human ever.
- Morning Air, Morning Light by Regan Smith
- The Universe of Us by Lang Leav
There we have it: all of my signed books! Again, I am truly so thankful that I have been able to acquire so many of these, and I cherish them every single day.
What is your favorite signed book you have, or what is one you are dying to own?