Hey everyone! Today’s post is a tag because I haven’t done one in a while, and I’ve gained quite a few new followers recently, so I thought this would be a fun way to get to know more about me.
I found it on Xandra’s blog, but I wasn’t tagged to do it!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions
- Link back to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging? & Why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging because I’ve always loved to write. I also always loved to read, so this was a way to combine my passions. It was a creative outlet for me, and it still is. I continued blogging because it really brought me so much happiness. It is something I love doing and can’t imagine myself stopping.
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I like creative posts the most- ones that require a bit more time and thought into them. This is typically discussion posts, but it’s also things like my “I read 5 books with anxiety and OCD rep” post.
3. What are your top three favorite blog posts?
Oo this is so hard. If I had to choose it would be…
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
My “relaxing day” routine typically consists of taking a long, hot bath while reading a book. I also like to do a face mask, paint my nails, and eat some good comfort food. Putting on a favorite movie to fall asleep to is also a plus!
5. What are three of your favorite things?
Like of all time? How am I supposed to choose this?
- Books. Duh.
- Mozzarella sticks. Priorities, right?
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Blogtober in 2019 was pretty crazy- I posted on the blog every single day of October. It was one of the hardest things I’ve done, but I was so proud!
Also, reaching 900 followers was pretty cool, and I’m almost at 1000!! It means so much to me that 1000 people would want to read my blog! I am so grateful each and every day.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
I love to run- preferably outside, but on a treadmill works when it’s cold out.
I also really found a passion for baking recently, and it’s something I want to do more of in 2020.
8. Describe your personality in three words.
Ambitious. Passionate. Creative.
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
People who are always in a bad mood.
When people are disrespectful to teachers/professors.
Being late to things.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I don’t know if I’ve ever shared this on here, but I speak Polish. I actually used to attend a polish school every Friday night until 10th grade (and I graduated!).
That’s it for this tag! I’m not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it if you liked it :)
Let me know if we share any similar answers!